Wednesday, April 29, 2009

florida

hi its boorex and I want to tell you about my trip to Florida feb 28-mar 6:we were at the airport and we had 3 hours tell the plane arrived we ate breakfast and then sat in the waiting room I watched moms job on the laptop the plane came there was a weird boy who called my lps vip peacock a purple fishy a half hour later we arrived at Seattle we were confused on the sub way
my moms boy friend was like its sea gate my mom was like no zoo gates my moms boy friends son was like no x-gates me my sister and frosty261 just stood there purple faced we got to our plane I was not up for 4 hours up in the sky first my lap top went dead so I took a nap I woke and read 39 clues finale we got to Orlando my moms boy friends girl and her boy friend picked us up the air port could fit over 1000000 cows in it but we still had a 2 hour drive up ahead I ate a taco and passed out on my mom boy friends sons lap my face turned red once I found out by the time we got to the hotel it was 12:00 am pst we went to bed and frosty261 and my moms boy friends son went with my moms boy friends girl and her boy friend i,ll tell you more tomorrow
boorex~

No comments:

Post a Comment