Thursday, April 30, 2009

florida part 2

we woke up at 9:00 am pst we took a hour drive to denies the waitress was rude when she was giving us drinks all she said was pass this to him no pleas that day it was windy it was 50 degrees fairenhight we went to drive around town and my moms boyfriends girl said we should go to siesta key its one of the top ten beaches in the world so we got there we went to the rap shack bar my moms boy friend was looking at some people eating craw fish then the other rude waiter came what would you like to eat my moms boy friend had a freaky smile on his face can we have some craw fish my mouth opened wide yes you can said the waiter frosty do you want anything said my moms boy friend I don't like fish I only like clam chowder so she got so she got clam chowder everybody else got red wine then the waitress came by and asked my moms boy friend s girl if she could have her i.d. she was only 19 can I have your i.d. honey the waitress asked I didn't bring it my moms boyfriends girl said then how old are asked the waitress she was only 19 but she said 22 well if you cant give me your i.d. im going to have to take this then we all tryed the craw fish every one exsept my moms boy friend spit it out he notecitesed that I didn't try it and put some in my mouth but I liked it in fact I ate all of it it was so good we went to the main beach the water was cold I got in trouble for going in the water with out rolling up my jeans then everyone exsept my moms boyfriends son frosty and me but then I heard a scream and a jell-boorex come here said my mom I came then every one yelled don't step there I looked down and saw a huge jelly fish then my mom stabbed it with her fork it was 5:00 pm pst it was time to go back to our hotel the long boat key we were right next to a huge swampy lagoon it was beautiful we sat there all the way tell 8:00 pm pst check back tomorrow for dome more of the storie
boorex~

No comments:

Post a Comment