Friday, May 1, 2009

florida part 3

the next day we got up called the made and when she came she said neehow my mom looked puzzled I said its hi in Chinese so I left buddy there and we went to the beach I had fun my moms boyfriend said lets throw boorex on a jelly fish jokes I rolled my eyes I was having fun running in the shallow water when everyone turned around whats the matter I said but no one heard my thats when I fell in the deep water I didn't know how to swim so I held my breath as long as I could and crawled on the ocean deeps right when I couldn't hold my breath any longer I got to shore I could see everyone in the dissidence I got out of the shallow water and ran on the sand as fast as I could then they stoped turned around and yelled ARE YOU OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes I just was swiming for my life I said and this beach was diffrent it was the hotels privet beach and it went to hotel to hotel well we were on the beach my mom was tanning and geting lemon water she was tanning when we got her she asked did you want to go to kids club I didn't want to then she said I singhed you up for it for when tomrow you are going to the fish zoo ok I said and you will be the only one well that sounds fun we ate dinner and went back to the hotel and at 9 we went to bed bye
boorex~

No comments:

Post a Comment