Sunday, May 3, 2009

florida part 4

the next day everyone slept in except me and my mom we woke up at 7:00 am pst we got ready and walked over to the main hotel there were 6 giant hotel buildings in the building there was a all glass small room and in that room there was a corner with a small door we went out the small door it lead to the beach the pool and the tiny shed bathroom by the bathroom was a stair case it lead to a large door with beads all over it we went in side a lady said welcome to kids club the club house was smaller than I thought so I started to bead a fish than I painted a whale the lady told me all the shows to go to I picked the dolphin a show we got the long boat key club van and went to the fish zoo first we saw the sharks getting fed then we saw the sting rays next we saw the small fish like seahorses then we saw a dead giant squid then we ate lunch at Dennie the dolphin diner than we went to the show I had to save a dolphin next we went to a place next to the fish zoo it was the bird Doctor with all kinds of hurt birds we went back to the fish zoo and saw the sea turtles and dolphins it was boiling hot outside I felt sorry for the people at home because it was snowy at home we got to the pool and swam until it was time for dinner we ate at the bone fish grill I got mac and cheese and it was the best I ever had but when I was done with my meal I felt dizzy and had a stumic ake when we got to are hotel room I ran to the bathroom every one except my mom and her boy friend went to the other room because I was screaming so loud when I came out I fell asleep
boorex~

No comments:

Post a Comment