Thursday, May 14, 2009

CRAZY walk to the bank

hi its boorex I just wanted to tell you about my CRAZY walk to the bank that my mom works at well we just got out of school so I could take out my littlest pet shops I said bye to cam kam(the person that dosent play cp much)and I took of there was this bossy kid that always walks me to bowling and he said he wanted to walk me to the bank I said I wanted to walk alone and walked ahed of him but he just caut up and saw I had a littlest pet shops he asked if he could look at one but I knew he would do somthing bad to it I said NO then he said im going to throw this bace ball at you I ran away then I noticed the worst kid in my class was walking he ran after me and said hi boorex so we talked about school a little then we came by a flower pot by a small restaruant the kid that I was walking with picked a huge flower a we walked like a foot away and a big guy ran out of the restarunt and called us a bad name I cant tell you it then we saw our friend Jayme eating cookies in his car we told him the storie and I left both of them I made it to the bank with out any more crazyenes and that was my crazy night
boorex~

No comments:

Post a Comment