Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Florida last part part 9

the next day we woke up at 7:00 a.m. p.s.t. and got ready fast and rushed through the big crowed to catch our plane I asked if I could go to the Disney store to buy club penguin toys(I have 5 most of them are puffles) my mom said no then we noticed we were going to the wrong plane so we ran to the other place we got scanned and got on the plane it was 9:00 a.m. p.s.t. then we got a phone call from my granadma she said my Great grampa was not doing well I was scared I watced movies till we got to Seattle we ate we got another call from my granadma my great grampa dieded I bursted in tears my moms boyfriends son took a picture of me crying my mom got mad at him an hour after that we went to the waiting room b they had a book store so I went in and got two books club penguin:Rockhoppers stowaway and club penguin:waddles of laughs then our flight was chanceled so we had to go on another plane I sat next to a nice lady on the plane I read we made it to spokane I got a littlest pet shop on the go drawing cit we picked up our lugedge and left at a town called Kellog we went to a super walmart and I got a littlest pet shop iguna I named it Josh when we got home it was 7:20 p.m. p.s.t. I boughed a white puffle on club penguin when we got home and thats how are trip to Florida went the end
boorex~

No comments:

Post a Comment