Sunday, May 10, 2009

Florida part 7

the next day we got up at 3:00 a.m. p.s.t. and got a call it was from my moms boyfriends son frosty and him were going to take a walk and they asked if I wanted to come along but I said the beach isn't open till an other hour so I slept until 4:00 a.m. p.s.t . my moms boyfriends son came to our room to pick me up but then my moms boyfriends son and me kept asking for stuff my mom got mad so we went to the beach my and my moms boyfriend didn't know much about the sea so we thought a shell fish was a clam and it might have a pearl in side so we crushed it with old crashed boat parts but we found out it was a shell fish when we saw it had guts then we had a contest to see who could go the farthest in the water I took 3 place I took pictures and more fun stuff my when we got home we ate breakfast and my mom and her boyfriend got a massage and when we were done we went to look at apartments for my moms boyfriends girl and her boyfriend we found a big one that smelled and another one that was small and nice after that we para sailed we got to the boat place and bought some sweaters then we climbed in the boat and sailed away when we got like 20 miles away we let out the para sail first my moms boyfriend son and frosty we took a picture of them kissing then it was my moms boyfriend and my moms turn I was crying because I didn't want to go but it made me feel more betterwhen I went with my mom so I went with her and her boyfriend it was fun when I took of when we were done we went to eat supper and then we went to the hotel room I was sad because we had one more day in Florida so afterthat we went to bed
boorex~

No comments:

Post a Comment