Thursday, May 7, 2009

florida part 6

the next day me and my mom woke up early we went and ate breakfast then we went to the kids club room I was the only one or so I thought then two kids walked in a 7 year old boy and then a 11 year old girl so me and the 7 year old started to bead then a 4 year old boy and an 8 year old boy walked in with really sweet clothes he sat by me he pulled out a i phone that wasn't so bad then he started playing games on his i phone that made me kind of jealous then he started taking pictures I tryed not to scream then he was on the Internet I couldn't bleave it his mom got him Internet for his phone then I thought about it well at least I had borrowed my moms camera then the boy talked to me his name was Wight he was nice he let me play on his i phone we went to subway then we went to jungle gardens first we saw the bird show me and Wight took pictures there was a macaw on a unicycle then we all got pictures of us with birds after that we saw the reptile show I got to pet a baby alligator so then we saw the white peacock I was so existed it was cool then we went and saw the flamingos one bit Wights finger before so he told all the kids all the girls just walked along then me and the other boys stayed behind so this old guy saw that we were scared so he whacked the flamingos with his cane then when we were half way to the end the flamingos started surrounding us the girls shouted just run through them then the 7 year old did but me and Wight just stood there but then we noticed a little path we ran through the flamingos just followed us we Finlay lost them and met up with the girls the 11 year old called us babys we just stuck our Tungus out we saw the small animals and left when we got to the hotel we swam but then I heard that we were eating out with my moms boyfriends girls boyfriends family so we all went back to the hotel room found all the fanciest suites and dresses so we took of to papa johns when all of my moms boyfriends girls boyfriends family came they were nice but my moms boyfriends girls boyfriends sister didn't talk to me when we got back to the hotel room it was late so we went to bed
boorex~

No comments:

Post a Comment