Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Las Vegaus part 1

I stuffed my suite case full and ran out to the car hopped in and drove away then we stopped at a near by safe way bought some pizza pockets little Debbie brownies some magazines and took off it started raining on our way to the air port we got there waited and waited I got tired of waiting so I walked around a little when we got back it was time to get on the plane we got in the plane and took off on the plane there was a cute little girl in front of my dad his girl friend and my sister then my dads girl friends youngest girl(the one that I always talk about on the blog)said hey boorex look at the lights I couldn't see because I was on the seat by the eyle(thats why I hate those seats)we landed at the air port a boy asked us where security was my dads girl friend her youngest girl and me lost my dad my sister my dads girl friends oldest girl and my dads girl friends neace it was a big air port we found them where we pick up our luggage we caught a shuttle bus and went to the rent a car my dad got mad then we went to super sonic then we drove to the mgm grand checked in and went to our room and I fell asleep check back tomrrow for part 2
boorex~

No comments:

Post a Comment