Thursday, June 18, 2009

Las Vegaus part 3

we woke up the next morning and my dad took us me and my sister to see the lions there was only one then we went to the rain forest caffe gift shop after that we went back up to the room to get the rest of the guys then we went to eat breakfast yum yum after that we walked down to the m&m world there were 4 floors of fun we were at the first floor then we went to the 2 floor then 3 there was a movie theater on the 3 floor so we went in side the theater and there were all kinds of doors then we went in the theater that we thought would would be real but there was just lots of moving fuzzy things then there was a walk way I went on it and I went up side down we finally made it to the theater we went in side grabbed our 4-d glasses and watched the movie when we were done we went to the coke store I got my picture taken with the polar bear and went back to the hotel we ate super and then took a drive there was a cool screen that was on a huge wall out side when we were done we tryend to make it to the balajo we didn't make it in time so we went back to the hotel and went to bed
boorex~

No comments:

Post a Comment