Tuesday, July 14, 2009

boorexs Q A #1

ok guys its time for the first Q A here we go
Q why did you start club penguin
A I started club penguin because in 2006 bloodfist83(my cousin)showed it to me
Q where did you get your club penguin toys
A I got my club penguin toys on www.amazon.com and www.clubpenguin.com
Q why do you like littlest pet shops so much I mean there for girls
A well one day in 2005 I was shopping for toys in walmart and I found these cutie little animals and ever sense I've loved littlest pet shops
Q have you ever broke a bone
no I haven't I've sprained my ankle on my moms boyfriends trampoline I've sprained my leg when I fell of a big jungle jim and hit my leg on a bar and spraind my toe two weeks ago at a mcdonalds
Q will you ever make a new website
A well you just wait till christmas
well thats it bye
boorex~

No comments:

Post a Comment