Thursday, July 16, 2009

my life

announcing the birth of boorex boorexs parents have a new son boorex who was born Sept,18 2000 he weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces 21 1/2 inches it was time for me to go bwahoo it was my first Halloween I dressed up as a pumpkin the next month it was my first thanks giving I ate a turkey bottle a month later it was my first christmas I threw away half of the stuff I got away last year two months later was my first valentines day and I had my eye on a baby September 2001 that next year I turned 1 and had all kinds of fun one month later was halloween again I was a elephant then it was thanks giving again bla bla bla what I cant help it I don't remember any of that stuff in September it was my birth day again I was two then it was Halloween I was blue of of blues clues a two months later it was Christmas then it was my 3 birthday I was 3 my cake was the hulk and I got all kinds of action figers a week later it was time for my first day of SCHOOL!!!!!!pre...... schoolllla but it was fun I learned how to write my name and made a new friend two months later it was Christmas I got the little mermaid movie a bob the builder toy and more that next summer we took a trip to Las Vegas we went to the MGM went to Excalibur went to the fountain show and to the grand canyon in September 2004 I turned four had a shrek birthday party and got three presents a neopet a CD and a four wheeler that thanks giving I found out that my mom was pragnet and I lost my first tooth a month later it was christmas I got a key board that summer we went to Minneapolis in September 2005 I turned five and got allot of stuff the next month was Halloween I was a power ranger two months later was Christmas I got scamp my playful pup that forth of July foot ball searing and me watched fire works at there house but when the big one was about to go of my mom and dad picked me up my dad said were going to the hospital I new something was wrong boorex is proud to announce that his little sister pink109 was born July 5,2006 she is 7 pounds 14 ounces and 20 inches
the next month it was time for school to start Aug 29 when school started I made a new friend bond and yellow wicked a month later I was 6 I got some power ranger stuff the next month was Halloween I was a power ranger and when we had a party the cool part was the kinder gardeners got to have a big parade at Christmas we had a play it was the week before Christmas I was a rain deer and yellow wicked was a toy princesses I got some music and all of that stuff that summer we went to the coast a month later was my sisters birthday two months later was my birthday I turned seven three months later was Christmas that spring my mom and dad got divorced that summer my mom pink109 and me went to Idaho a month later it was my sisters birthday she turned 2 two month later was my birthday I turned 8 the next month was Halloween I was racer-x two months later it was Christmas I got lots of littlest pet shops that spring I went to Florida 3 months later I went to las Vegas a month later was my sisters birthday she turned three and nowim just sitting here playing computer
the end
boorex~

No comments:

Post a Comment